New This Week: June 22, 2012
The Simple Secrets of Refreshing Sleep
Optimizing Your Health — Part 2: Optimizing Sleep
This is the second installment of my new series on optimizing health. This week I'm focusing on an area of crucial importance to health and well-being: getting a good night's sleep.
In just this past week, new scientific studies have shown that:
- Too little sleep can lead to poor dietary choices.
- Improving disturbed sleep can help banish the blues and optimize a man's sex life (two new studies).
- Regularly sleeping less than six hours a night quadruples the risk of stroke.
- Even typical noises in a hospital can disturb sleep and interfere with recovery. (No surprise there!)
- Many cases of poor sleep in adults are caused by fear of the dark. (Hey, it's okay to use a night light — and red light is best for not interfering with melatonin.)
All these recent studies point to the crucial connection between optimal sleep and optimal health. So here are my simple secrets for getting the ZZZ's you need to get your health into A-plus shape!
Love & blessings,
Centenarians Love Coffee!
A massive 13-year study involving 229,000 men and 173,000 women showed that drinking a couple of cups of coffee a day may help you live longer!
It's Great to Go Nuts!
Want to optimize your health? Just eat a handful of nuts every day!
Featured This Week
Sleep Tonight!™ — a Natural Sleep Aid That Manages Stress
Why a natural sleep aid that manages stress? Because a good day starts with a good night — a sound night's sleep leads to an increase in daytime energy and mental clarity, along with a positive mood.
If you find you are exhausted all day, but wide awake at bedtime, your adrenal stress hormones may be too low during the day but too high at night. If so, taking Sleep Tonight! may dramatically help you sleep.
Sleep Tonight! is clinically shown to reduce nighttime stress hormones by more than 60% after the first use — while still supporting these hormones during the day when you need them! This natural, valerian-free, non-habit forming formula helps promote deeper sleep, and can also be used during the day for anxiety caused by too high a cortisol. (Makes a good "Adrenal Support Team" with Adrenal Stress End.)
Fatigued to Fantastic! Revitalizing Sleep Formula
The Revitalizing Sleep Formula is a mix of six powerful, yet gentle, sleep herbs that will help you fall asleep faster and maintain a healthy sleep cycle — without feeling groggy the next day. It helps your body — especially your muscles — recuperate while you sleep, so you experience less fatigue. Added benefits? It can help relax your muscles, decreasing pain from muscle overuse. and can also decrease anxiety during the day.
Wonderful video about a very industrious boy.
This Week's Joke
12 Zen Teachings
- Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else.
- Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
- If you think nobody cares whether you're alive or dead, try missing a couple of mortgage payments.
- Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
- If at first you don't succeed… skydiving is not for you.
- Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
- If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably well worth it.
- If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
- Some days you are the dog, some days you are the tree.
- A closed mouth gathers no foot.
- There are two excellent theories for arguing with women. Neither one works.
- Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are moving.
This Week's Special Offers
|Energy Revitalization System (Citrus)||Adrenal Stress End|
|Helps manage stress and stress-related fatigue|
|Your Price $27.95||Your Price $14.95|
|44% Off MSRP ($49.95)||40% Off MSRP ($24.95)|