Whole Food Omega-3 DHA/EPA Complex, Up to 50 Times More Effective than Fish Oils1
MSRP $45.95 | Our Price $36.76
Nominated "BEST NEW PRODUCT" — NutrAward
Product Number: 19996
Product Brand: EuroPharma
Product Quantity: 60 Tablets
Recommendations: 2 per day for 30 days, then 1 per day thereafter. May continue with 2 per day for enhanced benefits.
Vectomega® is the only Omega-3 with DHA/EPA in a biologically active, phospholipid form as it naturally occurs in salmon (not chemically altered or artificially spiked) ensuring absorption and improved stability.1
- Up to 50 times more absorbable
- This phospholipid form is up to 50 times more absorbable than the triglyceride form found in fish oils
- Omega-3 fatty acids clinically studied for healthy heart, brain, skin, immune, and nervous system support
- Unique bioactive peptides further support cardiovascular health
- Extracted by a patented chemical-free process using only natural enzymes and cold water
- Triglyceride and cholesterol free
- Exceeds both European and U.S. standards for purity ? no concerns with toxins, heavy metals or contaminants
- Sustainably harvested in salmon's natural environment
- Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to be especially beneficial for pregnant or nursing mothers.1
It's not how much you take that is important, it is how much that is absorbed at the cellular level. Vectomega is the ONLY 1-a-day, Omega-3 complex with DHA/EPA, phospholipids and hydrolyzed peptides from Salmon.1
Visit www.Vectomega.com for more information.
Amount per Serving (1 Tablet)
|Phospholipid Peptide Complex|| |
|Containing Phospholipids, Omega-3 [DHA (docosahexaenoic) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic)] and hydrolyzed peptides extracted from Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar), in a balanced ratio as found naturally in salmon; not chemically altered or spiked with DHA/EPA|
|** Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other Ingredients: maltodextrine, tricalcium phosphate, cellulose, silica, titanium dioxide, stearic acide, iron oxide Cholesterol Free
Contains no: sugar, salt, soy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives. It contains only natural ingredients. Color variations are normal. Could be suitable for some vegetarians. No animal by-products.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.